Japanese kewpie vegetable carrot paste (75g | UDF grade 4)
• Instant nutritious soft meal made in Japan, ready to be eaten after heating in hot water or microwave oven
• According to the Universal Design Food (UDF) proposed by the Japan Nursing Food Association, four soft and hard grades are established according to the chewing power and swallowing power, so as to facilitate the selection of suitable foods according to the needs of consumers
• The delicate and soft food texture is suitable for people who have difficulty chewing and swallowing, missing teeth, and those who need nutritional care after surgery
• The diet menu is professionally planned by the nutritionist to maintain the nutritional balance of the elderly and patients and maintain the smooth functioning of the body
• Simple and convenient design, easier for care institutions, nutritionists and carers to prepare meals
• Level 4: No chewing, easy to swallow
• Smooth and delicious pasty dishes, you can fully feel the flavor of the ingredients
• Slowly sauté the carrots and onions to get a sweet taste, filter them through a strainer, and then they will be sweet and smooth
• Carrot content 25%
• It is ready to eat when heated, which is time-saving and convenient. It can be mixed with 75ml milk and heated, and it can be eaten with a spoon.
• Net weight: 160 grams
• Storage method: avoid direct sunlight, store at room temperature
• Edible method: can be eaten directly
Note: Before purchasing any soft meals and swallowing aid products, you should first ask a professional who is familiar with dysphagia for a thorough evaluation.